Here’s what I played:
- Justin Bieber and MSTRKRFT- Heartbreaker Baby (CJ Milli Mix)
- Boys Noize- Lava Lava (Feadz Aval Aval Mix)
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Heads Will Roll
- Vengaboys- Ho Ho Vengaboys!
- Slam- Positive Education
- Chemical Brothers- Electronic Battle Weapon 7 (Acid Children)
- Darude- Feel the Beat
- Justin Timberlake- Rock Your Body (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
- Deadmau5- Mr. G
- Deadmau5- Tau V2
- Four Tet- Sing
- LCD Soundsystem- One Touch
- Audio Bullies Feat. Nancy Sinatra- Shot You Dow
- Carnival of Cleveland- J. B. Arban and Clode
- Bonobo & Andreya Triana- Stay the Same
- Mr. Scruff- Trollmarch
- Bonobo- El Toro
- DeZurik Sisters- Yoo-Hoo in the Valley
- Thievery Corporation- From Creation
- Wahed Out- Olivia
- LCD Soundsystem- I Can Change
- DJ Mehdi- Lucky Girl
- Pink Baby Monster- I Live for Art (Fourth Most Beautiful Sound Mix)
- Orbital- Chime
- Aphex Twin- Windowlicker (Acid Edit)
- Chemical Brothers- The Private Psychadelic Reel
*Bold indicates jam of the week. Thats right, it was Justin Bieber. I am forsaken.
This week was a wrap up of sorts for the term. I will be doing my show next week, but I wanted to let the good times roll while people were getting anxious over exams. The first hour was the usual Clodewerks dance mix. I threw in LCD Soundsystem’s new album, which I just got and have been enjoying.
I got a couple requests this week. First, my girlfriend requested Justin Timberlake, of course. I obliged, pleasing every other female audience member as well. Everybody loves a little Justin (Is that why Justin Bieber is so hot, collective confusion of first names?)… Katie and Sarah back in the AL requested some song I didn’t know, but I know that Sarah loves country, so I dropped some DeZurik Sisters. EPIC!!
Then I debuted my Carnival of Cleveland, which I think went ok. I need to prepare some more before my performance on Wednesday. Comments are greatly appreciated. I will be playing it at Beall Hall at 2:50, and I’m totally cool with people coming and checking it out. The rest of the show was recouping from that ten minute epic. I closed with the Private Psychadelic Reel, which is fitting because it closes one of the best albums in electronic music.
Good luck with finals. I will see you next week!